HARRISBURG/YORK EXPUNGEMENT ATTORNEY
Expungement Lawyer Serving Central & South Central PA
A criminal record will follow you around for the rest of your life. Certain criminal charges can wreak havoc on your life as you know it and make it difficult for you to find housing, employment, loans and more. However, it is very important that you know that certain criminal charges can be expunged, or cleared from your record. Depending upon your criminal history, you could be able to clear part or all of your record.
There are several criteria for eligibility, including the following:
- ARD – if you have successfully completed ARD (Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition), you could be able to clear your record.
- Summary Convictions – if you have been convicted by a guilty verdict for or plea to a Summary Offense and meet other criteria, you could be eligible to have your record cleared.
- Underage Drinking – if you are 21 years of age or older, you could be eligible for expungement.
- Minor status – if you were charged with a crime as a juvenile, you could be eligible to clear your criminal record.
- Dropped charges or Not Guilty verdict– if the charges against you were dismissed or dropped or you were found not guilty, you could be able to expunge the charge.
- Age – if you are over 70 years old and meet other certain criteria, your record could be eligible for expungement.
Contact an Expungement Lawyer Today
With the help of an experienced criminal defense lawyer at the firm, you could be able to give yourself the second chance that you have been looking for. Criminal record expungement can open the door to taking advantage of certain opportunities. Colgan and Associates, LLC will work with you in order to give you the best possible chance at a successful expungement in Pennsylvania.
To schedule a free initial, phone consultation, please contact our office at 1-(800) 615-0115 or contact us online.
The Law firm of Colgan and Associates, LLC proudly serves clients throughout Central and South Central Pennsylvania including, but not limited to, Harrisburg, York, Hershey, Camp Hill, Carlisle, Mechanicsburg, Shippensburg, Gettysburg, Cumberland County, Dauphin County, York County, Adams County, Perry County, Mifflin County, and Juniata County.
Contact the Dauphin, York, and Cumberland County Law Criminal Defense Law office of Colgan and Associates, LLC today.