Ask a Question

Child Support

My daughter took her ex husband down for child support. when he move back to Harrisburg she let the boys stay over at his house Monday night thru Friday morning, so the boys could spend some time with their dad. he work from 11:30 to 7:30. The domestic courts said he only have to pay half of the boys insurance and half of their summer camp, which his payments 61.00 a month. He turn around and is taking her down for child support. she makes more than he does, the boys live with her and goes to the school district she lives and has been living with her since they separated. He just move back to Harrisburg in June of last year and he claim both boys on his income tax.

Question is will he win support?

Plus is it best for her to get joint custody of the boys.



All of the information on the Colgan & Associates, LLC web site is for informational purposes only. Merely visiting our websites does not create an attorney-clent relationship with the law offices of Colgan & Associates, LLC. Nothing placed upon this website is intended to be relied upon as legal advice. Our office accepts e-mails from parties that visit this website, but the sending of such e-mails does not create an attorney-client relationship and therefore these communications cannot be treated as privileged or confidential.

Contact Us

611 Gettysburg Pike, Suite 201
MechanicsburgPA 17055

Phone: (717) 502-5000