Family Law Attorney In Pennsylvania
Choosing the right family lawyer to handle your personal matters is among the most important decisions you will make. A family law attorney works with you as you make critical decisions that will impact not only your life, but the life of your whole family.
Family law covers many different areas including divorce, child support and child custody, property division, pension and retirement, litigation, mediation and more. How you approach each of these matters will impact the outcome you achieve. This is why it’s essential to work with a family law attorney who is knowledgeable, experienced an attentive to your needs.
Family Law Areas of Focus
Colgan & Associates’ family law attorneys has handled thousands of family law matters, helping to achieve the best possible outcomes for families that allow them to move forward with their lives. Our areas of focus include:
- Child Support – We work with you to arrange a child support model that is sufficient and appropriate for the circumstance. Whether you choose to privately agree upon child support or involve the Domestic Relations Office, we guide you every step of the way.
- Child Custody – Child custody impacts every member of the family. We take great care to provide professional representation and compassionate counsel. We work to find amicable, long-term solutions that are in everyone’s best interest.
- Divorce – We understand that going through a divorce can be one of the most challenging moments of your life. We work to keep the process efficient, professional and respectful for all parties involved.
- Support & Alimony – We exclusively represent your interests and fight for the support and alimony you deserve. Our trusted family law attorneys will explain your options and advise you of the most appropriate solution available.
- Property Division – When it comes to the division of property, you want to know that your requests, and your rights, are being respected. You will have peace of mind knowing you are working with an experienced family law attorney who is dedicated to protecting your interests.
- Pension & Retirement – We help you navigate the often complicated matter of dividing your pension and retirement as part of divorce. We look out for your best interest and keep you informed of your rights and options.
- High Net Worth Divorce – Our family law attorneys understand the added complication of a high net worth divorce. We are attentive to every detail to ensure your matters are handled quickly, professionally and privately.
- Litigation – When all other methods for divorce prove insufficient, we are prepared to represent you in a litigated divorce to ensure the court upholds your rights.
- Mediation – Our family law attorneys are often called upon to serve as neutral third-party mediators. This method often requires less time and money than litigation, while resolving matters amicably and respectfully.
- Collaborative Law – Another option for divorce is collaboration. We have served as collaborative divorce lawyers in many cases and have helped divorcing couples resolve their matters openly, honestly and respectfully.
Trusted Family Lawyer
At Colgan & Associates, we treat your family matters like they are our family matters. We take the time to truly understand your situation so that we are able to provide you with sound advice backed by years of experience. Thousands of clients have chosen Colgan & Associates as their trusted family lawyer. We are dedicated to resolving matters efficiently and professionally. If you have a family law issue you wish to discuss, please contact us today for a no-cost consultation!