Lawyers in Pennsylvania
If you are in need of a divorce lawyer or DUI defense lawyer, you have arrived at a critical moment in your life. While there are many lawyers in PA, it’s important to find the right one. The lawyer who will guide you toward the best resolution for your matter.
At Colgan & Associates, we help clients preserve, restore and move forward with their lives. We have a proven record of achieving favorable outcomes for our clients. Clients who face family law, traffic or DUI defense matters have trusted us with their case. If you find yourself in a position where you are asking “Who are the trusted and experienced lawyers near me?” contact us first. We are a dedicated team of professionals who are passionate about protecting our clients’ rights and dignity.
Our Practice Areas
At Colgan & Associates, we treat every client, and their personal matters, with the same care we would want to receive. Consequently, we take time to fully understand your situation. We offer guidance based upon our years of experience and knowledge of the family law, traffic law and criminal law. We have three main areas of focus:
Family Lawyers in PA
Family Law – If your matter involves divorce, child custody, alimony and child support, our seasoned family law attorneys are well equipped to help you navigate this pivotal moment in your life. We help you make sound decisions that are in the best interest of the whole family.
- Child Custody Lawyer in PA: If you have children under the age of 18, you want to do everything you can to ensure that their future and best interests are protected. Hence, if you are going through a separation or divorce in Pennsylvania, one of the smartest things you can do is hire an experienced child custody lawyer.
- Divorce Mediator PA: Family law issues such as divorce, custody and child support can be difficult, painful and very emotional. However, with the help of a professionally trained divorce mediator, you can turn this challenging experience into a civil and solution-oriented discussion.
- Divorce Lawyer in PA: When going through a divorce, it’s so important to find a trusted divorce lawyer who will take the time to fully understand your unique situation. Clearly, you want someone who has the knowledge and experience to achieve the best possible outcome. Altogether, you need a divorce lawyer who can expertly fight for your interests.
- Child Support Lawyer in PA: Finding the right child support attorney will have a significant impact on the outcome achieved for you and your family. We’re happy to help!
Driving Under Influence
Criminal Defense – When faced with a drug crime, theft crime or assault crime, it’s important to address the matter quickly and to find a competent criminal defense lawyer who will protect your rights. We know how to fight to achieve the best possible outcome.
- PA DUI Lawyer: When looking for the right DUI lawyer to handle your matter, you want to be sure you find someone who has a solid understanding of Pennsylvania DUI laws and who is also experienced dealing with other traffic violations that may play a role in your case. For this reason, our experienced lawyers in DUI and traffic violations could be the best option for you.
Traffic Violations Lawyers in PA
PA Traffic Lawyer – When you need representation for a license suspension, traffic ticket violation or serious motor vehicle offense, you are in good hands with our traffic lawyer. You will have peace of mind knowing your matter is being handled by someone with extensive experience and understanding of the law.
- Leaving The Scene Of An Accident Pa: Hit and run charges in Pennsylvania are a serious matter and should be treated as such. If you have been accused of leaving the scene of an accident, you may be at risk of facing jail time, probation, fines, payment of restitution to the other party (even if you were not at fault for the accident), and a suspension of your license.
- Out Of State Speeding Ticket Pa License: In some cases, those visiting the state of Pennsylvania are pulled over and cited with a traffic violation. This can create a serious problem, as they may need to return to their home state. Thus, may not have time to fight the ticket or appear in court. In such a case, it is vital that you get the legal help that you need from us.
- PennDOT Point System: In the state of Pennsylvania, the Department of Transportation (PennDOT) assigns certain points to traffic violations. Drivers accumulate points against them if they are found guilty of driving violations. PennDOT takes corrective action when there are six or more points against a driving record. We’re happy to help you!
- PA CDL Lawyer: We professional legal representation to drivers of commercial vehicles with the status of their CDL licenses in jeopardy of cancellation, disqualification, revocation or suspension.
Law Office in Mechanicsburg and York, PA: Divorce Lawyers, Traffic Violations and DUI Lawyers
Colgan & Associates offers a team of six attorneys and support staff to serve our clients in South Central Pennsylvania. With our main office in Cumberland County, we are your Mechanicsburg Lawyer who understands local, state and federal laws to represent your rights. We are also your York lawyer, with a centrally located office in this city as well.