Ask a Question

Divorce fee

What is the fee for a marriage separation agreement where everything is civil and already figured. Just need divorce paperwork drawn up for the two to sign.


1 Answer


We offer flat fee divorce packages for the types of cases that you describe. Please contact our office at (717) 502-5000 or email so that we can speak with you to get more details about your situation (including your county of residence) and provide you with an accurate quote. Thank you for contacting Colgan & Associates.


All of the information on the Colgan & Associates, LLC web site is for informational purposes only. Merely visiting our websites does not create an attorney-clent relationship with the law offices of Colgan & Associates, LLC. Nothing placed upon this website is intended to be relied upon as legal advice. Our office accepts e-mails from parties that visit this website, but the sending of such e-mails does not create an attorney-client relationship and therefore these communications cannot be treated as privileged or confidential.

Contact Us

611 Gettysburg Pike, Suite 201
MechanicsburgPA 17055

Phone: (717) 502-5000