Ask a Question

How do I get drug diversion in Pennsylvania?

I had been pulled over in Pennsylvania since months ago. The officer had claimed to have smelt marijuana in the car and charged me with operating a vehicle while under the influence. I didn’t argue. Although what he had smelt was a joint that had been smoked by a passenger that was no longer in the vehicle. My court date is finally coming up in a week. How can I request a drug diversion as I wish to have this removed from my record?



All of the information on the Colgan & Associates, LLC web site is for informational purposes only. Merely visiting our websites does not create an attorney-clent relationship with the law offices of Colgan & Associates, LLC. Nothing placed upon this website is intended to be relied upon as legal advice. Our office accepts e-mails from parties that visit this website, but the sending of such e-mails does not create an attorney-client relationship and therefore these communications cannot be treated as privileged or confidential.

Contact Us

611 Gettysburg Pike, Suite 201
MechanicsburgPA 17055

Phone: (717) 502-5000