Ask a Question

How do I file a same-sex divorce in Pennsylvania?

How do I file a same-sex divorce in Pennsylvania? This question may seem a bit juvenile as I’m sure the answer lines up with the procedures for a straight couple’s divorce. It’s just that gay marriage has only recently been recognized by the state and I was wondering if there was any differences that I may need to be aware of.



All of the information on the Colgan & Associates, LLC web site is for informational purposes only. Merely visiting our websites does not create an attorney-clent relationship with the law offices of Colgan & Associates, LLC. Nothing placed upon this website is intended to be relied upon as legal advice. Our office accepts e-mails from parties that visit this website, but the sending of such e-mails does not create an attorney-client relationship and therefore these communications cannot be treated as privileged or confidential.

Contact Us

611 Gettysburg Pike, Suite 201
MechanicsburgPA 17055

Phone: (717) 502-5000