Ask a Question

Can no longer afford marital home


Due to the expense of my divorce proceedings and everything associated with it, I can no longer afford to pay the expenses associated with my marital home. I had offered it to my ex, but she too sees the home as more of a burden than an asset. What are my options? I can’t even afford to hire an agent to help me sell it. Would abandoning the home have repercussions?




All of the information on the Colgan & Associates, LLC web site is for informational purposes only. Merely visiting our websites does not create an attorney-clent relationship with the law offices of Colgan & Associates, LLC. Nothing placed upon this website is intended to be relied upon as legal advice. Our office accepts e-mails from parties that visit this website, but the sending of such e-mails does not create an attorney-client relationship and therefore these communications cannot be treated as privileged or confidential.

Contact Us

611 Gettysburg Pike, Suite 201
MechanicsburgPA 17055

Phone: (717) 502-5000