Ask a Question

What are my rights as a parent?

My divorce and all its aspects took place in Pennsylvania. My ex wishes to move to Maryland which will be quite the commute for to see my kids. She is also requesting that all proceeding going forward get heard in Maryland. I am against this I want everything to stay in Pennsylvania. What are my rights as a parent to see that this doesn’t happen? Also, how can I keep all proceedings going forward in Pennsylvania?



All of the information on the Colgan & Associates, LLC web site is for informational purposes only. Merely visiting our websites does not create an attorney-clent relationship with the law offices of Colgan & Associates, LLC. Nothing placed upon this website is intended to be relied upon as legal advice. Our office accepts e-mails from parties that visit this website, but the sending of such e-mails does not create an attorney-client relationship and therefore these communications cannot be treated as privileged or confidential.

Contact Us

611 Gettysburg Pike, Suite 201
MechanicsburgPA 17055

Phone: (717) 502-5000