Ask a Question

Seeking child custody against an alcholic

I have recently served divorce papers to my wife. She is a highly functional alcoholic and has been for years. I’m trying to get temporary full custody of our daughter and control of the house. The court motioned that her mother move in with us temporarily until the custody court date, and they denied my request. I have no proof that she is an alcoholic, no DUI, but she drinks excessively. What could you advise? The thought of my daughter having her a sole custodian frightens me to no end.



All of the information on the Colgan & Associates, LLC web site is for informational purposes only. Merely visiting our websites does not create an attorney-clent relationship with the law offices of Colgan & Associates, LLC. Nothing placed upon this website is intended to be relied upon as legal advice. Our office accepts e-mails from parties that visit this website, but the sending of such e-mails does not create an attorney-client relationship and therefore these communications cannot be treated as privileged or confidential.

Contact Us

611 Gettysburg Pike, Suite 201
MechanicsburgPA 17055

Phone: (717) 502-5000