Criminal Defense Attorneys Serving York and Harrisburg, PA:
You’re not alone when everything is on the line.
Have you or a loved one been charged with a crime in Central and South Central Pennsylvania? If so, you undoubtedly feel that everything is on the line—your life, your freedom, your livelihood, and your family. You want an attorney focused on criminal defense who can protect your rights and reach the best possible outcome. Colgan and Associates provides clients in South Central Pennsylvania with experienced representation in all matters involving criminal defense. We will serve as your trusted adviser, strategizing an effective defense based on the unique factors of your case.
Your trusted adviser in criminal defense.
Being accused of a crime can be an isolating experience. Who can you trust right now, you wonder? At Colgan & Associates, LLC, we understand the fear, uncertainty, and urgency that go along with being accused. We’ll stand beside you at this difficult time, offering you the benefit of our experience in helping many others in this same situation over the years.
Contact an Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer
Colgan and Associates Criminal Defense Lawyer Shawn M. Curry has substantial experience helping those accused of crimes throughout Central and South Central PA. He is knowledgeable and experienced in handling all types of criminal accusations including, but not limited to:
Whether you are an adult, college student, juvenile, or person seeking an expungement, Colgan and Associates is here to help you. We are committed to applying our experience, knowledge and proven results in obtaining the best possible outcome given the circumstances presented in your case. View criminal defense case results here.
“When your life, your freedom, your livelihood, and your family are on the line. You want a Criminal Defense Attorney with experience, knowledge and proven results.”
All criminal defense attorneys are not created equal.
If you have been charged with a crime in Harrisburg or York county, your future may be at stake. Don’t trust it to just any lawyer. The criminal defense team at Colgan and Associates offers extensive training, knowledge, and experience specific to assisting individuals accused of a crime. Criminal defense attorney Shawn Curry is experienced in litigating and negotiating criminal cases throughout Central and South Central Pennsylvania.
Rely on personal, objective, outcome-based representation.
When you have been accused of a crime, it’s personal. It can be an emotionally burdensome experience when you face possible consequences such as a permanent criminal record, jail, probation/parole, conditions of supervision, fines, and court costs. Consequently, you want to know that your criminal defense attorney takes the criminal accusations as seriously as you.
At Colgan and Associates, criminal defense lawyer Shawn Curry recognizes that many aspects of your life may be in jeopardy, which is why he follows a personal, objective, and outcome-based approach. Shawn will understand all the personal factors that have a bearing on your defense. He will offer objective counsel with an expertise in criminal defense to guide your decision-making. Finally, he will utilize defense strategies that have proven to be successful in achieving favorable outcomes.
Whether you or your loved one has been charged with a crime, consider the impact of this criminal charge on your livelihood, your freedom and your family. South Central Pennsylvania criminal defense lawyer Shawn Curry offers the knowledge and experience to fight for you and protect your rights.
To schedule a free initial consultation, please contact our office at 1-(800) 615-0115 or contact us online.
The Law firm of Colgan and Associates proudly serves clients in Camp Hill, Carlisle, Harrisburg, Gettysburg, Mechanicsburg, York, Cumberland County, Dauphin County, York County, Adams County, Perry County.
Contact the Dauphin, York, and Cumberland County Law Criminal Defense Law office of Colgan and Associates today.
- Client Charged with Possession of Firearm with Altered Number; Receiving Stolen Property and Carrying Firearm without a License – No Jail and Reduced fine.
- Client Charged with Possession With Intent to Deliver-Crack Cocaine ; Possession of Drug Paraphernalia – No Jail and reduced fine.
- Client charged with Aggravated Assault/Deadly Weapon; Simple Assault/Deadly Weapon (2counts); Recklessly Endangering Another Person/Deadly Weapon (3counts) – No Jail or Fine.
- Client charged with Simple Assault/Deadly Weapon (2Counts); Recklessly Endangering Another Person/Deadly Weapon (2Counts); Endangering Welfare of a Child – Not Guilty.
- Client charged with Indecent Assault; Indecent Exposure ; Open Lewdness – Not Guilty.
- Client charged with Obscene & Other Sexual Materials; Unlawful Communication With a Minor ; Corruption of Minors – No Sex Offender Registration and Reduced Fine.
- Client Charged With Simple Assault/Deadly Weapon ; Recklessly Endangering Another Person/Deadly Weapon; Terroristic Threats/Deadly Weapon – No Jail or Fine.
- Client Charged with Burglary; Conspiracy-Burglary – No Jail and $50 Fine.
- Client Charged with 2 Cases for DUI-Highest Rate/3rd Offense – No Jail and Credit for In-Patient Treatment.