What Do I Do if My Commercial Driver’s License is Suspended?
Our traffic ticket attorneys in Pennsylvania have worked with a number of clients who are facing the suspension of their commercial driver’s license, or CDL.
This is a very serious problem, as a suspended CDL completely robs you of your livelihood. A history of offenses can keep you from getting future work. The good news is you have options.
If you have a ticket or citation on your CDL, you have just as much right to fight it as any other ticket. At the same time, if your CDL is suspended, you also have options.
Some of the violations that can lead to a suspended CDL include:
• DUI offenses
• Using a commercial motor vehicle to commit a felony
• Negligent operation resulting in a fatality
• Driving with a suspended, revoked or cancelled CDL
• Refusal to submit to chemical testing
• Driving a commercial vehicle without obtaining a CDL
• Speeding in an active work zone (11 m.p.h. over or more), improper lane change, following too closely
If you’re facing any of these charges, or a possible suspension as a result of these charges, it’s important to work with the right lawyer.
You need a traffic ticket lawyer with a history of successfully defending clients with a commercial driver’s license. It’s a very specific part of traffic law, and requires specific expertise.
If you are facing a CDL suspension, it’s important that you contact one of our traffic ticket attorneys as soon as possible, to keep yourself on the road and working.
Leave a Comment