Ask a Question

Ken Sickler

I live in Montgomery county Pa. Filed for divorce already. I have an attorney I am not happy with we have communication issues. I just received interrogation from my wife. He hasn’t provided any council on how to answer them and never told me they were coming. So will it hurt my case changing attorney’s? How much would it cost me? I MADE 84k last year, she made 13k? I am paying support child and apl. We live in the same household. My # is 6102906987.







All of the information on the Colgan & Associates, LLC web site is for informational purposes only. Merely visiting our websites does not create an attorney-clent relationship with the law offices of Colgan & Associates, LLC. Nothing placed upon this website is intended to be relied upon as legal advice. Our office accepts e-mails from parties that visit this website, but the sending of such e-mails does not create an attorney-client relationship and therefore these communications cannot be treated as privileged or confidential.

Contact Us

611 Gettysburg Pike, Suite 201
MechanicsburgPA 17055

Phone: (717) 502-5000